Community Creation

10 Tips for a new Forum Owner

by · 17 comments

Starting and promoting a forum is an uphill task for new forum owners; here are some simple tips to give a boost to your forum.

Click to continue

Ultimate Social Plugin for WordPress: FV Community News

by · 10 comments

Running a successful blog is just as demanding as starting a business, meeting a goal or even running for the US presidency (exaggeration at it’s best!). It all depends on how much effort you put in and what you want to achieve with your blog…

Click to continue

4 things to keep in mind while thinking of attaching a forum to your blog

by · 7 comments

I love forums. I love to participate in them, and even more: I like to start them. If it weren’t for forums, I probably wouldn’t have ever gotten into web development, let alone blogging. I have ran forums in the past, and I take part in a few just about every time I go online. […]

Click to continue

Envy whoever you want, it won’t make you them

by · 7 comments

I see it almost every day: people who want to be a better, more successful blogger. I know I want to be a better blogger too. But I am unlike many bloggers out there; I understand the costs and time it takes to become a better blogger. Unfortunately, people are all talk and no work […]

Click to continue

How to host the perfect interview?

by · 7 comments

Where ever your field of expertise may lay, once you establish a respectable profile – all eyes will be on you. This ‘statement’ cannot be any more truthful than in the world of blogging as we see big time bloggers like Darren Rowse and ShoeMoney, along with several others dominating the blogging niche. Everyone visits […]

Click to continue