Community Creation

How to Build a Booming Authority in 7 Steps

by · 60 comments

As a blogger, having authority is one of the most important things to have, and I consider it one of the most important investments a blogger will ever make.

Click to continue

3 Types of Communities All into One. Creating Your Personal Community.

by · 34 comments

How does your community resemble you and your ability? This is all about us effectivily creating a community that knows who we are and what we are about. It’s not just about creating a general community or supporters. It’s about creating your community.

Click to continue

Instill the Urge for Community Response

by · 46 comments

What makes your established community, committed readers, or frequent visitors leave some sort of response to your blog? It’s because of our quality content, our inviting community, or that we interact with our readers. It’s not because we simply ask for their comments or thoughts. Why not? This gets our community to respond, but it’s […]

Click to continue

The Immediate Benefits of Having a Newsletter & Why You Need One Now

by · 31 comments

A few weeks ago, I launched a newsletter here that really has had a big impact on the blog today. It is another community of readers that is growing pretty strongly here, and the effect this has all had on the blog is really quite big. I want to try to encourage you to start […]

Click to continue

How to Make Replying to Comments Easier & More Enjoyable

by · 39 comments

Getting the time to reply to your comments is tough, and often a task many people don’t want to do. However, it is very important for keeping conversation flowing.

Click to continue