Community Creation

Visitor Retention: A Crucial Element to Blogging Success

by · 30 comments

The more unique visitors you can drive to your blog, the better. But, what about repeat visitors? Aren’t they just as valuable as unique visitors, or any kind of visitor? Read this article to find out why they are important to your blog.

Click to continue

I Don’t Feel Like Blogging Today

by · 66 comments

I‘m not kidding either. For the first time in weeks, it is warm out (about 57 degrees today), and there is actually a field of green grass showing under the bright sun instead of a blinding white. Why would I, or anyone else want to sit inside on the computer on a day like today? […]

Click to continue

Why Some of Your Posts “Flop” and how you can Fix it

by · 51 comments

Not all of your posts are destined for success. In this article, you will learn what to do with a post that doesn’t live up to your expectations.

Click to continue

You Are the P.I.C. of Your Blog

by · 30 comments

Everything that happens on your blog is YOUR responsibility. It is your responsibility to take action and grow your blog into the success YOU want it to achieve. Become the P.I.C. of your blog.

Click to continue

How to Keep an Organized Inbox and Keep Everybody Happy

by · 52 comments

A very important part of keeping in sync with the readers in your community is to chat with them through email. Whether it is you emailing them, or they email you – it is vital to keep the conversation going and keep everything organized for the sake of your readership.

Click to continue