It’s the weekend, and time for another round of Wired Weekend. We are already on #5 which surprises me because it feels like we just started this awesome blogging tips roundup.
We’ve seen some great articles this week from our readers on blogging tips and are excited to share them with you. We have also included a few must read articles from outside of our blog reading community. We hope you see the power in being apart of community of such talented bloggers.
Even though many of our readers are not writing blogging tips, so we can’t spotlight your articles here, we want everyone to know how great our readers are at blogging. If you are feeling unsure about yourself, we are talking about you. Good job!
Blogussion Weekly Recap
Here’s a quick recap of the articles we wrote this weekend. Its important to note we had a lot of very excellent comments this week which led to great discussions about our post topics. Thanks everyone for contributing.
- What Has Our Perception of Quality Content Been Turned Into?
- Reaching New Customers By Expanding Your Vision
- How Making Money Blogging Has Been Looked at Wrongly
- Does the User Really Matter?
Blogging Tips From the Community
- 7 Reasons You Should Start Guest Posting
- Blogs Accepting Guest Posts (Be sure to add yours*)
- Theme Itch – No Blogger is Immune
- Positioning Yourself as an Expert
- Phobia of Writing New Blog Posts
- Getting an A+ on Your SEO Report Card
- Death of the Boring Blog Post
Blogging Tips From Twitter
Twitter is not only a great way to connect and have fun but an excellent way to learn about blogging tips. Here are some of the great tweets we have seen this week or the articles they lead us too.
- 10 Most Inspiring People to Follow on Twitter (via @meditationrocks)
- 10+ Christmas Icon Sets (via @phaoloo)
- 26 Free and Fresh Fonts (via @abduzeedo)
- Better Blogging Through Self-Flagellation (via @BloggingTipsCom)
- 42 Most Popular Blog Posts on Blogging 2009 (via @Zemalf)
Notable Mentions This Week
This week Alex was interviewed and mentioned twice. The first time was on his own interview at Famous Bloggers and the second was in an interview of another blogger who mentioned Alex as his designer. The second interview was with Simon of Teenius.com who is also having a huge contest on his blog. Its easy to sign up and well worth the effort to tweet. Prizes include up to $800 worth of advertising for your blog! So go over and check out Teenius: Contest Prizes.